These are some of the most frequently asked questions that we get at The Irwin Law Firm, P.A. Please call us to discuss more in-depth questions. Our staff and lawyers will provide the answers you are looking for.
We look forward to speaking with you. We can be reached at 973-380-0375 or through our online contact form. Our firm in West Orange also offers free case evaluations to property owners throughout New Jersey.
- What is a property tax assessment?
- What is my town's ratio between assessment and market value in 2015?
- What is a property tax appeal?
- What is a revaluation?
- How do I know if I should file a property tax appeal?
- Why are interrogatories necessary?
- What is the Deadline for Filing my appeal?
- How does the property tax appeal process work?
- How long will my case take?
- What information do you need to review my case?
- What is the difference between an appeal at the County Board of Taxation and one at the NJ Tax Court?
- Who should I contact for an update on my pending case?
- What are interrogatories?
- What are supplemental interrogatories?
- Why does the town send me a request for income and expenses (Chapter 91)?
- Do my taxes have to be current to proceed with my property tax appeal?
- What if I sell my property while I have a property tax appeal pending?
- Do I have to appear in court when my case is heard?
- Why did I receive a Motion to Dismiss my case?
This page will contain a list of links to organize and provide navigation to information on your website.